28 September 2014

Internal Affairs

There's a couple other changes I'd like to address.

First of all, I'm reworking my labels. Instead of listing out every topic that's even been tagged, I'll be choosing a handful to use for series of posts that deal with topics I discuss frequently. For instance, I'm working on a "post-scarity" series that will be going out over the next few weeks.


There's also going to be an "internal affairs" label for posts such as this, to make it easier for readers (primarily me) to keep track of the blog's development.


Progress on finding a new theme has been slow. I'll probably have to give in and tweak each element individually. Or I could just keep using a default and focus on content. Yeah, like that'll happen.


Hope all you hypothetical readers had a good weekend.