13 April 2015

On a Personal Note

I'm less than six weeks from finishing this semester at community college, and less than two months from returning to a conventional university. Unfortunately, my work and familial obligations are doing their best to keep me from devoting the proper effort to academics. Revealed preferences are fun.

All this has got me thinking  about conscious living, interpersonal relationships, and egoism, but conclusions are a long way off. There's a lot of other things I'd like to write about, but again, there's no time to ruminate on them properly. I'm in the process of setting up a less public blog where I can reflect on various small things without the pressure to state things completely.

For the time being, I'm not going to worry about it. If something comes up that can be written out quickly, it will be; otherwise, this blog will be in effective hiatus until June. Hopefully I can resume regular posting at that time.