26 December 2013

Creepertarian Pick Up Lines

For fun a few months ago I made up some "creepertarian"* pick up lines. They went over pretty well when I told people about them, so I thought I'd share.
  • I think you just shifted my market equilibrium
  • You're stimulating my private sector
  • Let's increase aggregate demand by tearing off those clothes
  • Looking at you shifts my demand curve
  • I'm just thinking about the production possibility frontier if we had a merger
  • If I weren't so convinced of the Non-Aggression Principle, I'd consider a hostile takeover
  • I'd like to seize your assets.
  • Is that bottom on the open market?
  • Do you read Rothbard on the first date?
  • Do you support private ownership of the means of reproduction?
  • I'm usually for fiscal restraint, but I just can't control my outlays around you
  • That butt is a positive externality
  • If you were the market, I'd like to be equilibrium, so I could lie at the intersection of your curves
  • I oppose all regulations that would limit the supply of you.
  • I really had a scarcity of you in my life until just now
  • Want to go create some market anarchy in the bedroom?
  • Buying that outfit did more than just make GDP grow...
*Creepy libertarian, for those of you blessedly ignorant. The fact that we have a portmanteau for this should tell you how many there are.