23 June 2019

Continuing Education

I got my acceptance letter to grad school this week, which means that in two months time I will either be employed or pursuing my master's degree. At this point, the latter seems more probable. I would have liked to have waited to pursue graduate study, but my desires have had very little to do with reality these last twenty-five years.

In the meantime, my personal research programs are staying alive. I finished Superfuel and Rocket Propulsion Elements this week, which moves me a bit further along. I wasn't particularly impressed with either book and may write reviews at some point soon. (I need to take Superfuel back to the library tomorrow so hopefully I can get something up on Goodreads in short order.)

That's about it. I have some plans for this week, but nothing particularly noteworthy in the conventional sense.