12 June 2016

Back at it again

I guess we're gonna try the Sunday Night post thing again.

I've moved into my apartment and summer classes have begun. It doesn't feel like it's only been one week. I've done a pretty decent job studying and paying attention in class, though my feedback via assignments has a pretty low sample size. There's at least another week before any exams, so I'll have a change to adjust upwards if necessary.

Speaking of exams, I did quite well on my spring finals. My GPA technically went down, but I'm happy with a solid slate of B's in engineering classes. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up through the end of the year.

My concern is avoiding burnout. That sorta happened to me in thermodynamics before spring break, and in regular dynamics in April. I can't say for certain that those spells pulled me down letter grades, but they might have. I'm not entirely sure how to avoid this, beyond building in adequate recreation time and avoiding the aforementioned willpower sinks (I promise I'll get around to writing a post on them eventually).

In the meantime though, I should probably get some sleep.