17 February 2019

Q1 Progress Report: February Week 3

This Sunday night update comes to you on Sunday morning, because I'll be spending the bulk of today driving in a car to see relatives in another state. Which, incidentally, is why there's very little in the way of concrete goals for me to complete next week (though I will continue working away at the broader objectives I've discussed in previous weeks).

No dramatic progress to report this week, mostly more of the same. I'm coming to the conclusion that I need to adopt some more-detailed strategy to increase my output to desirable levels; there are ideas floating around, but I won't finalize that until after I get back. Over the years, many different strategies have caught my eye, but very few of them have had any lasting positive impact. Greater reflection beforehand is necessary to increase the likelihood that the latest shiny object is actually worth pursuing in any depth.