19 November 2018

Q4 Progress Report: November Week 3

This week's update is late, but for good reason: we were working on the house tonight until close to the time that I'd usually be going to bed. However, I'm extremely pleased with the result. Aside from a single table and a few cleaning implements, there's nothing left inside the house proper. There are a number of items still in the garage, but those won't be a serious issue for showing the property. Allegedly, some realtors are coming to take a look this week.

Between that and a Thanksgiving party, I didn't have a great deal of time to write today, so I've managed to fall behind again, though I successfully caught up over the course of the last week and built up a small margin. Between that and the few hundred I did manage to get out, the situation is far less serious than before. My goal is to catch up tomorrow, but whether or not that happens is another story.

The only other big things that are coming to mind from the last week were some plumbing issues, but it appears that I successfully resolved those. However, poor drainage from those sinks has been a persistent problem, so I'm not ready declare total victory just yet. I'll be keeping that under observation as the week continues.