21 April 2019

Easter Sunday

It's been almost a month and I still haven't decided whether or not it's worthwhile to continue these, but I haven't taken the line-item off my weekly to-do list, so I'm still doing them. The fact is, though, I don't think the reviews have helped all that much beyond being aware of my own behavior better, and there's a few other things that happened around the same time which may or may not have had a greater impact.

This week was not all that productive; the big thing was finishing Spacecraft Propulsion. It's a lot shorter than a lot of other books, which is a big factor for why I was able to speed through it when I'm still about a quarter of the way from the end of Rocket Propulsion Elements. I'm going to use my library time on something lighter before picking up what will be a similarly gargantuan text on high-temperature gas dynamics, so again, progress may not be all that fast.

This coming week I mostly want to get back into my routines of exercising, meditating, studying, and applying for jobs. This last week I was pretty wildly off and my performance suffered for it. There may be some scheduling aspects which work in my favor the next several days; it remains to be seen.

How fast the start goes depends on just how badly my body reacts to the dose of pollen and hearing damage I sustained going to church today. Seriously, who brings bagpipes to an Easter service?