13 December 2015

Catching Up

Maintaining a regular journal during this time of year is more difficult than expected. I am slowly coming to accept that engineering students will always be fighting to balance time between end-of-semester projects and studying for their exams.

So what have I been doing during my unplanned hiatus?

Wednesday, I went to the end-of-semester party for SEDS, getting back only shortly before midnight.
Thursday, we test flew our plane.
Friday was spent writing an astronomy paper due on Thursday.
Saturday morning I finished said paper and spent the rest of the day vegging out.

And today, I attempted to make some progress on my section of the report. Assigning the avionics section to the person who knows Jack Schitt about electronics was probably a mistake, however.

Switching topics, my post-New-Year plan for this blog is slowly emerging. My intention is to resume making Sunday Night posts, for the purpose of conducting a sort of weekly review, and planning for the week to come.