03 December 2015

December Daily Journal 3

I have a lot of thoughts swirling around (as usual), and I'm not going to write about them (as usual). Instead, we're going to talk about what's on my mind right this second (as usual).

It's introspection, though, so that's good.

Lately I've been procrastinating a lot. This isn't all that unusual--I'm not as proactive as I'd like to be. But I've also been procrastinating things I want to do. That category included some things I should do, which only makes the situation more distressing.

I don't know what to do about this, aside from just precommitting to recreation. Which isn't the worst idea. In fact, making basic schedules might be a good plan for myself, so here's one for tomorrow.

Get up
Go to Russian Culture class
Go to Astrobiology
Gotto computing office hours
Have lunch
Screw around on the internet
Go to Computing
Play Kerbal Space Program for an hour or so
Have dinner
Go to Russian Movie Night
Come home, mess around on the Internet

I'd like to fit laundry in there, but I really do need to start going to bed at a reasonable hour, weekend or no. Speaking of which, I should really be heading that way.