15 December 2015

December Daily Journal 15

I actually managed to study a significant portion of the day. Not perfectly and honestly I've got to stop trying to work in my room with the noisy suitemates just across the bathroom, but using the pomodoro technique was an initial success. Now we see if it holds up.

My first final is in the morning. Be there bright and early at 7:30. However, I've done the numbers and so long as I get above 45% my grade will be a B or higher. If only my other professors had their act sufficiently together to post usable grading information. (Well, I know my grade in Computing was crap, but I'm guessing it'll be curved crap regardless.)

After the exam, I'll come back to get lunch, gather up some supplies, and head over to the library to finish prepping for Astronomy. If I have some time left over, I can do practice problems for Computing or (more likely) play a bit of KSP in the evening. Unfortunately I have to come back here for dinner. Unless by some miracle I rise early enough to catch breakfast before the exam, in which case I'll pack a dinner and have some soup when I get back before bedtime.

Winter break cannot come soon enough.