03 November 2016

Weekly Review

It's Thursday, so let's try this weekly review thing again.

My major observation is that I don't tend to be very productive on Tuesday nights, after I get back from the SEDS meeting. There's usually assignments due the next morning, but nevertheless I'm very unmotivated to complete them at that late date. My proposed solution is designating that as mid-week relaxation time (barring any exams on Wednesday) and finish that homework over the weekend.

Next Tuesday is election night, so I don't expect to get anything done that night, anyway.

Speaking of the election, I've given up on my plan to write an extended post about the case for third-party votes. My outline keeps spiraling out of control, and there's no way I'm writing a 15,000 word treatise on the failings of the American political system before Tuesday. It's also been really boring. Perhaps once the dust settles I'll rework it as a post-mortem.

I've finished House of Leaves and will be posting my review of it....eventually.